Chair IAG Group & Owner of CRS Media Consulting
- Over 36 years of industry experience
- Held Executive/Management positions at Conde Nast, CMG and Coast to Coast for 30 of those years
- Launched and managed the growth of such successful publications as Vanity Fair, Conde Nast Traveler, ZOOMER & Inside Fitness into the Canadian marketplace
- 2013 recipient of Newsstand Marketer of the Year from CMC and Magazines Canada
- 2002 recipient of Conde Nast Excellence Award for Newsstand Marketing & Circulation
- Post-secondary education in the areas of Business Administration, Marketing and Psychology
President Magazines & Books at Retail Association ~ MBR
- President of IPDA since 2006…..MBR is merged entity of IPDA & PBAA
- An industry leader with deep retail experience and knowledge
- Previous career with Wegmans Food Markets in Rochester, NY
Senior Vice President, Comag
- Manages CMG’s wholesale/logistics and retail marketing teams in the United States. He is responsible for the implementation of title specific marketing plans for Hearst, Bauer, American Media, Condé Nast, and many other brand recognizable client publishers.
- In his previous role at CMG as Vice President, Client Services, Gillen held executive responsibility for all newsstand marketing and distribution efforts undertaken on behalf of the company’s associate publisher clients.
- While under his management, CMG’s client marketing team grew annual retail sales dollars each year, while signing and retaining some of the most coveted client business in the industry.
- His leadership continues to play an increasingly pivotal role in the company’s overall success.
- Mike holds a B.S. in Marketing from West Chester University.
Consumer Marketing & Sales a360 media
- A member of the industry for nearly 25 years, Tom is passionate about bringing great content to consumers.
- He currently oversees a360media’s SIPs portfolio, while maintaining a focus on retail and wholesale relationships.
- Joined the industry at Wenner Media, working on the launch of Us Weekly magazine, and after a six-year stint on the newsstand team, was named General Manager of fledgling book imprint, Wenner Books in 2006.
- Held senior sales positions at Source Interlink Media, Time Inc Retail, Time Inc Books, and Meredith Corp.
- Featured speaker at the 2018 MPA IMAG conference, presenting with Barnes & Noble on the topic of Effective Retailer & Publisher Collaboration.
- Holds a B.A. in Communications from Fairfield University and an MBA from UConn.